Fill the form & download brochure
To know more about Data Science & Machine Learning Programme, fill the form and download the brochure.
What Will You Learn
Data science is one of the most indemand skill in industry today, the demand for skilled Data Scientists who can communicate, analyze and evaluate data and get data driven results has never been greater. The professional certification from Digifine in association with IBM will let anyone who want to pursue their career in data science or machine learning develop industry relevant skills and exposure.
- What Is Data Science
- What Are The Different Scope In Data Science
- Methodology To Think And Work Like A Professional Data Scientist Or Data Analyst
- Developing Hands Skill Set Essential To Become Successful Data Scientist Or Data Analyst
- Imporing Huge Data Sets, Using Pythom
- Cleaning Of Data Using Python
- Analyzing And Visualizing Using R Programming
- Building And Evaluating Machine Learning Models And Pipelines Using Python
- Completing A Project & Publishing Report Using Various Tools And Techniques.
Do I need to be from science background to pursue Data Science ?
No, to become Data Scientist you don’t have to be from science background anyone who got interest and passion for learning can take this professional data science certificate.
No prior knowledge of coding is required to persue this professional certificate in data science and machine learning. The program consists of:
- Data Science
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- IBM Cloud
- Recommender Systems
- R Studio
- Random generator
- Predicting Price
- Best Classifier Model
- Battles of neighborhood
Why Digifine Data Science Professional Certification Course?
- Build practical skill to get job ready
- Practical projects
- Earn industry recognized certification
- Earn IBM Certification
- Get 100% assured placement assistance
- Learn the Global standard in Data Science certification course
Upon successful completion of course, you will have many Data Science project on your portfolio to boost your confidence and land you your first job as Data Scientist and Data Analyst.
In addition to earning a professional certificate from Digifine your will also receive a digital badge from IBM recognising your proficiency in Data Science.
- History of Python
- Why to learn python How is Python Different?
- Installing Python
- Using the interpreter
- Integrated Development
- Environments (IDE) How to run Python programs?
- Arithmetic operator Comparison Operator
- Logical operator
- Bitwise operator
- Identity Operator
- Basics Defining function
- Function call Return statement Function with parameter and without parameter
- Function parameters
- Call by value or call by reference
- Local and global variable
- Recursion, Anonymous (lambda) function User define functions | Examples
- Course Review
- Understanding the versions of R Choosing the Best Version
- Downloading R Installing R
- Understanding R Environment
- Complex Data Types in R: Vectors, Arrays, Matrices, Lists and Data Frame
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Types of Machine learning
- Data understanding : real life example
- Why Machine learning is future
- Which skills are required for Machine learning
- Discussion on different packages used for ML
- Introduction to Decision tree
- Significance of using Decision Tree
- Different kinds of Decision Tree
- Random Forest
- Theory and mathematical concepts Entropy and Decision Tree
- Practical application on R and Python
- Introduction of clustering
- K-mean clustering Practical application on R and Python
- Introduction of Deep Learning, Scope of Deep Learning
- Understanding Artificial Neural Network(ANN)
- Introduction to python advance packages for Machine Learning: TensorFlow
Data Science & Machine Learning Industry Insights
The average data scientists salary is ₹698,412. An entry-level data scientist can earn around ₹500,000 per annum with less than one year of experience. Early level data scientists with 1 to 4 years experience get around ₹610,811 per annum.