Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Digifine.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the advertisement, website, or application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
This is a legal binding agreement between the user/student/learner of our programs and Digifine stating the terms that govern the use of the platform as defined/stated on this page
Owing to certain exceptional circumstances, if Digifine has granted you access to a Program pending payment, and Digifine does not receive payments within the stipulated time period, Digifine may, at its own discretion, withdraw your access to the Program without giving any prior notice
In case, admission of the student is canceled on account of disciplinary action or violation of Anti Ragging Regulations or Substance Abuse or Breach of Code of Conduct or any other Rules & Regulations of the Institute. No Refund of fees is permissible
Admission canceled on grounds of failing the eligibility verification, then no amount will be refunded
> In any other case which is not covered in these rules, the decision would be taken by the Management
> Admission stands canceled if a student doesn’t report to the institute for more than 20 days and no refund of fees is permissible.
Admission stands canceled on grounds of failing the eligibility verification and no refund of fees is permissible.
Admission stands canceled if a student fails to pay fees 15 days after the given deadline date
Digifine shall aim to provide placement assistance for all passing out students. These guidelines are framed to ensure equality and fairness of opportunity to all the students. All students who opt for placement through Digifine shall abide by the guidelines prescribed herein below:
In order to be eligible for placements, a student must have a minimum of 80% attendance in the entire curriculum. It is mandatory for the students to attend the resume-building, soft & managerial skills sessions
Students opting for placements need to give all MCQ exams & submit all the assignments before the given deadline, failing to which the student will be DISQUALIFIED from any placement assistance from Digifine
> Students failing to submit assignments will be FAILING the course and that will result in NO CERTIFICATE and MARK SHEET from Digifine
> Students are expected to behave professionally with all employees of Digifine. Any misconduct, misbehavior, non-maintenance of decorum would be dealt
Students must note that the hiring process takes 45-60 days from the day he/she submits their application to us and informs the placement cell that they are actively looking for placements
If a student has opted for placements and later decides to not opt for the same anymore, the student has to inform the placement cell about the same via email. Every time a student changes his placement status, it is mandatory for him/her to update the placement cell about the same
If a student is offered a placement, he/she has to take that offer. In cases where the student does not want to take the offer, he/she the final decision will be taken by the Placement Cell and the student has to abide by the same
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location details such as your address, city, or country
- Any other data such as personal preferences, requirements, or comments
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.