Are you planning on becoming a graphic designer?
Do you want to know more about the career trajectory and job prospects for graphic designers?
And finally, are you curious about finding the average salary of graphic designers in India?
Then look no more, as in this blog we will find out about the average salary of graphic designers in India, their roles and responsibilities, and the skills required to become a graphic designer.
Graphic designers create and combine images, text, motion graphics, and all other sorts of visual outputs by utilizing computer technologies and software.
They combine all these visual outputs to create graphic design that is applied to different media applications like brochures, websites, advertisements, brand logs, magazines, newspapers, etc.
Their goal is to create visual aesthetics for their employers/clients/brands that appeal to and captivates their audience, deliver their brand message, and nudge their target audience towards the pre-determined business goals.
The duties of a graphic designer may vary depending on the company and business sector, but here are some common job responsibilities.
Communicating and collaborating with clients to figure out their requirements and develop unique designs.
Finalizing details like typography, color scheme, fonts, and their sizes as per brand and business requirements.
Generating brand-specific designs, logos, illustrations, and other deliverables.
Graphic Designers- Skills Required
1. Having a creative bent of mind and an eye for detail.
2. Expertise in design and visual arts.
3. Experience and fluency in designing software and hardware.
You can develop expertise in graphic design by enrolling in Digifine Academy’s Advanced Graphic Designing Course, one of the best courses in India for learning professional graphic design.
1. Freelance Graphic Designer- The average graphic designer salary in India for freelancers is ₹3.0 lakhs.
2. Creative Graphic Designer- The average graphic designer’s salary in India for a creative graphic designer is ₹6.0 lakhs.
3. Motion Graphic Designer- The average graphic designer salary in India for a motion graphic designer is ₹4.0 lakhs.
4. Web Designer- The average graphic designer’s salary in India for a web designer is ₹3.0 lakhs.
5. Logo Designer- The average graphic designer salary in India for a logo graphic designer is ₹2.0 lakhs.
6. Print Designer- The average graphic designer’s salary in India for a print designer is ₹2.4 lakhs.
7. UX Designer- The average graphic designer salary in India for a User Experience (UX) designer is ₹4.8 lacs.
8. Senior Graphic Designer- The average graphic designer salary in India for a senior graphic designer is ₹4.9 lacs.
(As per Ambitionbox)
The average salary of graphic designers in India depends on several factors. Have a look at some of the factors that determine the average salary of graphic designer in India.
A work experience of more than 5-6 years will get you a higher salary in the graphic design field.
Metro cities in India offer a higher average salary for graphic designers compared to tier 2 and tier 3 cities and towns.
But improved internet connectivity has leveled the field with more international and well-paying opportunities available to freelance graphic designers.
3. Educational Qualifications
Educational qualifications matter as certifications and diplomas from reputed institutes like Digifine Academy command a higher salary in the market.
4. Skills & Performance
If you are highly creative with an affinity for design and possess a varied and deep skillset in graphic designing, then you can demand and easily get a higher salary for your efforts.
Upskill yourself and build your portfolio to land profitable gigs and lucrative job offers in the graphic designing field.
Get 217 hours of practical training from Digifine Academy in:
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premier Pro
Video editing and animation
Knowledge of HTML and UI/UX designing
Training in Soft Skills
Due to widespread internet penetration, the e-commerce boom, and globalization, the demand for graphic designers is increasing exponentially.
This has resulted in tremendous job opportunities with ever-increasing remunerations for graphic designers in India and abroad.
Whether you are an aspiring graphic designer or an experienced professional, learning and updating your graphic designing skills will help you get ahead of the competition.
Digifine Academy offers the top-rated Advanced Graphic Design Course that covers all the aspects of graphic design. With our graphic design course, you get practical skills with real-time training that keeps you updated on all the latest trends and how to implement them.
So, make full use of this opportunity and get the graphic design skills to make it big by calling us at +91-8879483466/ +91-81081-19678/+91-88790-25425 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)